Kamagra Effervescent is a new product on the market of the stimulants of the erectile function. The drug is based on Sildenafil citrate. It is an exact replica of Viagra and has similar mechanism of the action.
The active ingredient Sildenafil citrate improves erection during sexual arousal. A
dilation of the blood vessels occurs in the tissues of the penis, so that the blood filling of the cavernous bodies is increased. It causes a strong erection and a man is able to have sex.
Kamagra Effervescent would be a standard copy of Viagra if not a unique medical form.
The drug is produced in the form of effervescent tablets. The tablets of Kamagra Effervescent are not swallowed.
They should be added to water until complete dissolution (like aspirin). The tablet is dissolved in water within several seconds, and then it may be used.
As Kamagra Effervescent goes to the stomach in liquid form, Sildenafil is absorbed into the blood at once, and the action begins in 20 minutes. Using common pills of Sildenafil, the action usually begins in an hour.
In what dose is Kamagra Effervescent used?
The tablets of Kamagra Effervescent contain 100 mg of the active ingredient Sildenafil citrate. This is an optimal daily dose which improves an erectile function for 4-5 hours.
To take Kamagra Effervescent, take a tablet and put it into a glass of water. Water should be clear, cool or room temperature. It should not be hot. When the tablet is completely dissolved in water, mix it and take it. Kamagra Effervescent has a pleasant orange juice and smell, does not have a bitter taste.
Kamagra Effervescent 100 mg should be used once per day. Do not break, chew, or swallow the tablet.
Recommendations for the use
- Do not take Kamagra Effervescent with juice or milk. The tablet should be dissolved in clear water only
- Kamagra Effervescent is incompatible with alcohol, and therefore do not take the drug if you consumed alcohol
- If you are taking drugs with nitrates, the use of Kamagra Effervescent is contraindicated. An interaction of these medicines may cause serious side effect
- Do not take Kamagra Effervescent during evident deformation of the penis. A strong erection may affect the tissues of the penis, so that the erectile dysfunction will be more intense
- Do not take Kamagra Effervescent if you have recently had myocardial infarction, stroke, or have chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system or closed-angle glaucoma
Possible side effects
A man may experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, nausea, or stuffiness in nose during the first use of Kamagra Effervescent. These symptoms happen in many men who just begin taking Sildenafil. The side effects completely pass after several uses of the medicine.